20th Merit Search Examination: – To promote merit among students, National Education Council inviting eligible applicants for the 20th Merit Search examination scholarship for the year of 2017. Qualified students will get the merit certificate and the winner candidates will get a one-year scholarship. Applicants can apply online for this examination; this merit search exam is being conducted for 19 years, through which students are awarded Merit Certificate and Scholarship. Class 5th to 12th students are eligible for that. For more information read the article carefully.
|Organization||National Education Council|
|Scholarship Name||20th Merit Search Examination|
|Last date of application submission||28th February 2017|
|Date of Examination||09th April 2017|
|QUALIFYING MARKS||60 % marks|
|Examination Centers||District towns of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh|
|Medium of Examination||English / Hindi|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Result declaration Date||After 90 days of the exam|
|Selection Method||On the basis of Written Test|
Qualified students of the exam will be awarded with the Merit Certificate, while the toppers will get scholarship amount as mention below:-
|Toppers Position||Scholarship Amount|
|Consolation Amount (for rest of 25 toppers)||Rs. 2,000/-|
- General Knowledge
- General Science
Questions types are objective except Literature, which is Subjective & Compulsory Qualifying section.
Registration Fees: – Rs. 300/- for general and Rs. 200 for SC and ST
Prospectus: – Rs. 50/-
Old Questions: – Previous ten years questions may be obtained on payment of Rs. 20/- per year per Class.
- Online Banking / Cash (Only at Patna Office Counter) / M.O. / Bank Draft favoring “The Secretary, National Educational Council”, Payable at “Patna”
- Note: Payment as IPO will not be accepted
- Online / Personally / Post / Courier
- To, THE SECRETARY, NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL COUNCIL, Merit Search Division 3 rd Floor, Jagdamba Tower, Sahdeo Mahto Marg (Boring Road) Patna – 800 001.
Online application Procedure
- Visit the official website of NEC Merit search examination which is http://nec.ac.in/
- Click on Apply Online button
- Fill the online application form, with all other details and click on “Submit button”
- After the successful submission of the application form candidate will get a REFERENCE NUMBER which is 8 digits.
- At the time of online payment, you need to first enter the receive REFERENCE NUMBER.
- Once the payment is successfully done you will get a Registration Number
- For Offline payment you have to mention this Reference No on the back side of DD/MO.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the 20th Merit Search Examination. You can bookmark this webpage to get more information regarding 20th Merit Search Examination.