AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017: AICTE (All India council of technical education) is released the scholarship that is saksham scholarship scheme which aims to promote the girls who are the only girl of his family and pursuing diploma and undergraduate degree level. The application form is available for this scholarship on the official site of AICTE which is given below applicants can download it from there. Only girls who are the only girl of their family are available for this scholarship. Applicants just need to fill the application form properly then send it at the Gmail address of AICTE.
Through this article, we are providing you some easy steps which are helping you to submit the application form for this scholarship. To know more details about this scholarship check the official notification of this scholarship which is found in the official site of AICTE. Further details regarding this scholarship like how to apply, eligibility, scholarship amount and thinks to remember which is given below.
Official site if AICTE
- The scholarship is available only for the differently abled student who having more than 40% disability.
- Family income should not more than 6 lacs per annum
- Candidate must be studied in the 1st year of degree or diploma program in any institute which is approved by the AICTE.
How to apply
- Visit the official site of AICTE http://www.aicte-india.org/
- Then read the official notification of scholarship.
- Then download the application form from there and fill it properly.
- And scan the required documents with attested by the principal, head etc.
- Then send it to the Gmail address of AICTE email@example.com before the date of 31st January 2017.
The last date of submission the application form is 31st January 2017.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to AICTE-Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about this scholarship.