Avasar Scholarship 2017: Avasar Scholarship is given by the Opportunity Foundation Trust – Avasar NGO for Female Students in India to boost their career. This scholarship is given to the female students who belong to a weaker family in respect of money. So, the opportunity is available for all the talented and meritorious female candidates where they can get the scholarship by submitting the application form to Opportunity Foundation Trust – Avasar NGO. Right now, the female students from Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Gurugram can apply for this scholarship and selected applicants will get the amount. The foundation supports all the selected female students for a minimum period of 5 years if she enrolled just after passing 10th standard means Avasar scholarship is given until she completed their graduation according to Indian graduation system (10+2+3). The Opportunity Foundation Trust – Avasar NGO has a vision no girl child will stop her study because of money problem. So, if you want to apply for this then you can contact the NGO or you can also visit the official website of the Opportunity Foundation Trust – Avasar NGO which is ‘www.avasar.ngo’.
- Deadline Details: – 30th June 2017 is the last date of applying (expected)
- Scholarship Amount Details: – College fee, grant of Rs 1,80,000, books, stationery, Bus pass, dresses, Daily allowance
- The scholarship provides college fee for 6 years
- Expenses towards books, stationery, etc
- 2 Years at PUC and min 3 / 4 Years at Graduate Level
- The Bus passes facility for the whole year, every year for 5 year
- At least, 4 set of dresses.
- A budgeted allocation of a grant of Rs.1, 80,000 per person
- The daily allowance of a minimum of Rs. 50/- per day for a minimum of 200 days in a year
- Currently studying in class 10th or class 12th
- Achieved 80% or above in class 9th
- Candidates related from BPL family (Below Poverty Line)
- This scheme is only for girls
- Application form available Online only.
- Visit the official website of avasar.ngo
- After that, you can fill the application form.
- The application form contains Personal details, where you have to fill the basic details regarding yourself.
You need to submit some important documents which are BPL card, Aadhar card, and passport size photo.
Contact Details-Avasar Scholarship
- Opportunity Foundation Trust
Avasar Leadership Academy SF-3,
2nd Floor, Apurva Kutir, Above HDFC Bank,
Bangalore Karnataka 560067 India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.avasar.ngo
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Avasar Scholarship 2017”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about “Avasar Scholarship 2017”.