CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child: – The CBSE is inviting online application for CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child who has passed class 10 examination from CBSE affiliated schools. The family who is having single girl child can take benefit of this beneficial scheme. The Central Board of Secondary Education valid this scheme only for single girl child. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a scholarship to the praiseworthy single girl student. The education criterion of this scheme is that the scholarship applied must pass their class 10th with 60% or 6.2 CGPA or more and after that, they are continuing their further school education of Class 11th and 12th. The aim of CBSE this scheme is to recognize the parent’s efforts to promoting education among girls. Manly this scheme of those girls who want to grow up on their own without putting any kind of pressure on their parents. Here in this article we are providing information regarding the eligibility criteria, applying procedure and other about this scheme.
About CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child
|Organization||The Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Scholarship||CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child|
|Value of scholarship||Rs. 500/- per month|
|Duration||02 years only (for Class XI & XII)|
|Last Date of Form submission||31/12/2017 (As Expected)|
|Eligibility||10th Pass single girl child|
|Applicable states||All over India|
|Application mode||Online and Offline (Both)|
- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Candidate should be a single girl child of her parents
- Passed class 10th with 60% or 6.2 CGPA from CBSE affiliated School and will pursue their class 11th and 12th
- The tuition fees for Class X should not be more than ` 1,500/- per month during the Academic year. In the next 02 years, the total enhancement of tuition fee shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee.
- Under the scheme, while availing scholar can also enjoy another concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying other organization(s).
- All the documents must be attested by the signature or stamp of the present School Principal.
- Class 10th attested mark sheet issued by CBSE.
- An affidavit (in Hindi or English Language only) from the parents that the candidate is the only girl child of her parents on now- judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly sworn in before First class Judicial Magistrate/SDM/Executive Magistrate/Notary should be submitted along with the application. Photocopy of affidavit will not be accepted.
- Aadhaar number must be linked to your Bank Account. (Enclosed the copy)
- Xerox copy of bank pass book duly attested
Online form submission procedure
- Visit the official website of CBSE which is http://www.cbse.nic.in/
- Then in Homepage visit Other Sites section and click on “Scholarships Unit”
- After that in CBSE SCHOLARSHIP page click on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online”
- Now click on CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X passed Apply online button.
- Fill the form duly and hit on submit button.
The duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2016 (Form F-1)” should be sent to the given postal address:-
ASSISTANT SECRETARY (SCHOLARSHIP) CBSE,
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI–110 092
(Change of address must be intimated immediately)
For more queries
E-mail Id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any technical difficulty: – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information.