Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students: To the students who are talented but belong to the poor family they can apply for this scholarship. Our government and organizations decided to provide the scholarship. It helps students to continue their study. In the sector of scholarship it works well, every year 2000 students Approx continue their study with the help of this scholarship. Department of higher education has deputized the new scheme to commendable students from low-income families to going to colleges/ universities for execution during the XI five year plan period with the favoured expense of Rs. 1000 crore. If you are the student who has a talent and wants to continue so apply for this scholarship. Visit the official site of National scholarship portal of India which is available here. Further details regarding this scholarship like eligibility, procedure are given below.
Official site of National scholarship portal of India
- Students must be passed in 12th class with marks of 80% or above.
- Students must be passed their 12th class from the recognized institute.
- Students who are continuing their graduation from regular college.
- All categories of students can apply for this scholarship.
- Organizer of exams will prepare the list of scholars within five weeks after the results of the examination which announced by the boards/universities/authority of all students.
- The Boards/Universities/Authority in the State/Union Territory write the three number on the merit list to the eligible students through the registered letter to confirm within fifteen days whether they are prepared to accept the scholarship.
- Candidates whom replies are not sent to the organization they are not able to get the scholarship.
- The Boards/Universities in the State/Union Territory will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for considering for scholarship by the followings invitation
- Entitlement Card
- Income Affidavit form
- A Form for’Statement of Particulars’
Rate of scholarships
- 1000 P.m for graduation level for first three years of college and university courses.
- 2000 p.m for post graduation level.
- 2000 p.m who are pursuing professional courses in 4th and 5th year.
Payment of scholarship
- Governments transfer the scholarship amount into a bank account of the scholar.
- The scholarship will be started from the first month of admission.
- The government paid the scholarship at the maximum period of up to 10 months in an academic year.
How to apply
- Visit the official website and fill online application.
- Official website: scholarships.gov.in
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.