Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2016-17: – Chief Minister Relief Fund under the supervision of Government of West Bengal published a notification of Nabanna Scholarship 2016-17 for the praiseworthy students of West Bengal. So, candidates of West Bengal can apply for WB CMs Scholarship (Nabanna Scholarship) for their higher studies. Permanent residence of West Bengal is only eligible for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship. Here in this article, we are providing you full details regarding the eligibility criteria for applying, mode of application, the procedure to apply and other relevant information. Therefore the candidates to wants to avail this facility can follow the given instruction and procedure to apply.
About Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship
|Name of the Organization||Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Scholarship Name||Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship (Nabanna Scholarship)|
|Session||2016 to 2017|
|Motto of the Scholarship||Provide Financial Assistance in Higher Education|
|Award/ Amount of Scholarship||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2016-17
- Must be permanent resident of the West Bengal State
- Who is studying in any of West Bengal state after passing out the state board/ Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
- Who has got 65 percent marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination (Higher Secondary level) or 60 percent in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination (For undergraduate level) or 55 percent in the Honours Subject (For Post Graduate level)
- Who do not draw any other governmental Scholarship/ stipend for the same course or stage of study during the last year
- Annual income does not exceed Rs. 60000/-
Required Documents to avail the Scholarship benefits
- All copy of Mark sheet (previous examinations)
- Copies of Rank Card & Allotment letter of Selection Committee (only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- A copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone mentioned here- (DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Joint B.D.O./ Executive Officer in the case of Municipality / Deputy Commissioner of Corporation).
- Copy of Recommendation from MP/MLA to the honourable Chief Minister stating monthly family income of the student
- Self-declaration of the student under his/her signature regarding present course of study mentioning year/semester and receipt of any scholarship/aid/assistance, duly countersigned by the head of the Present institution with seal
- Self Bank Account details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, and Bank Name) with the photocopy of Bank Pass Book.
- Photo Copy of tuition/admission fees book.
- Contact Details with self Mobile No.
- Photocopies of all the documents are required to be attested by Group-A Govt. Officer.
Procedure to apply
People who need financial assistance from Chief Minister’s Relief Fund gently send their signed application on plain paper along with the above-mentioned documents and send it below provided address:-
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
For more queries contact details
Phone number: – (033)2214-5555, 2214-3101
Fax: – (033)2214-3528
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2016-17” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information regarding Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2016-17.