Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme: Centre for Cultural resources and training is the organization that is supporting the children and encourages their talent to continue in high level. It provides the scholarship that is The Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme and its aim to provide the basic facilities to the talented children to develop their talented in various artistic fields. Organization increases the number of scholarship 100 to 300 every year from 1984. Only children’s who are age between 10 to 14 years can apply for this scholarship.
Through this article, we get you some skills or ideas which are defiantly help you apply for this scholarship. For apply visit the official site of Centre for Cultural resources and training and read the official notification, fill the application to follow the steps which is provided below in this article. To know more details about this scholarship visit the official site of Centre for Cultural resources and training available here.
Official site of Centre for Cultural resources and training
- Candidate must be age between 10 to 14 years.
- Belongs to families practising traditional art forms are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidate must study in any recognized school.
- Application will be submitted by the parents, guardian and guru only
- After getting a necessary solicitation from school/ institute and teacher the applicant will study and receive training respectively to the CCRT New Delhi.
- CCRT may take a help of the central board of secondary education (CBSE) and other non-governmental voluntary organization to identify the talented students in various artistic.
Value of scholarship
- – 3600 per year
- The Fee that is payee for training to institute or teacher is reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship suggested under. (i) Above subject to last limit Rs. 9000 per year.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about this scholarship.