Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship at Cambridge: The scholarship of Dr Manmohan Singh is awarded in honour of India past prime minister of India Dr Manmohan Singh. This scholarship is awarded to the students who want to study in and complete their graduation from the University of Cambridge. Applicants who are eligible for this scholarship they can apply for this online application form is available through the official site of St. the John college university of Cambridge. Eligibility criteria for this scholarship are defined properly below of this article.
Through this article, we explain and get you some easy steps which is helping you to submission the application form successfully for this scholarship. To check more details about this scholarship visit the official site of St. John college university of Cambridge and read the official notification of this scholarship. Further details regarding this scholarship like procedure, scholarship amount and eligibility are given below.
Official site of St. John college university of Cambridge
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and have a valid passport.
- Candidate must be age not more than 35 years.
- Candidate should not have receipt of UK government funding.
- Candidates have a master’s degree with first class.
- Able to speak and write the English.
How to apply
- Visit the official site of St. John college university of Cambridge http://www.joh.cam.ac.uk
- Then click on applying and select the option of scholarship.
- And read the official notification of scholarship and start to fill the online application form which is available there.
- Then click on ‘submit’.
Value of scholarship
This scholarship is covering the following expenses:
- Academic fees.
- International airfare.
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- UK visa.
Last Date of submission the application form is 15 January 2017.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to Dr Manmohan Singh Scholarship at Cambridge. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about this scholarship.