Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2017: The Scholarship foundation believes that education is very important to shape the life of any individuals. Education plays every important and effective impact on woman life to emerge independently in the society and that’s why to boost their career ‘Fair & Lovely scholarship’ is given by foundation for all the applicants who want to pursue Undergraduate and Post-graduate education. So, if you want to avail this scholarship and want to know about the complete process, necessary documents, eligibility criteria etc then you can go through below information and then apply for the same.
Eligibility for scholarship
- Indian woman can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates, who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate courses, then can apply.
- Applicants must have passed 12th standard with a minimum of 60% from a recognized board or institution.
- Applicants who want to pursue graduate or post-graduate courses (vocational courses) should have passed 8th class with a minimum of 50%.
- Applicants also have to provide necessary and required documents.
- Photo ID proof.
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Age.
- Attested qualification certificates and mark sheet.
- Attested copy of family income proof.
- Attested photocopy of admission proof
- An essay about yourself-aim and ambition (250-300 words).
- Proof of Family Income.
Special about Scholarship-Renewal facility
You will be happy to know that you can also renew your scholarship (Fair & Lovely Foundation scholarships) in future for further education. For more information, you can contact on toll-free number (from MTNL) given below.
Important date for scholarship
|Application form last date (Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate and Post-graduate education)||Last date (28th February 2017)|
Steps to apply for FAL scholarship
- Apply Online: Fill online form from the official website of Fair and Lovely Foundation.
- First, visit the official website of the Fair & Lovely Foundation which is www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in
- Then, click on “Scholarship” link.
- You will see “Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships for Undergraduate and Post-graduate education” page-read all the information carefully.
- Then, click on “Apply” button and provide required details and register yourself.
- Apply Offline: You can also send your application offline by courier to Fair & Lovely Foundation.
- Address: Fair & Lovely Foundation,
Hindustan Unilever Houses
D. Sawant Marg, Chakala,
Contact details- Address & phone number
- Fair & Lovely Foundation,
Hindustan Unilever House
D. Sawant Marg, Chakala,
- 1800-220-130 Toll-free number (MTNL/BSNL)
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Fair & Lovely Scholarship 2017”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest about “Fair & Lovely Scholarship”.