HDFC Scholarship 2017: HDFC giving a scholarship to all the students who faced crises in their life and not able to afford education cost for further studies. HDFC termed their scholarship as HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECSS) and they are giving this scholarship to those students who are studying in recognized Private or any Government aided schools between 6th and 12th standards or pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate courses (full-time courses/part-time degree or diploma courses etc.). if they are not able to continue their study because of money problem due to family or personal crises and them are at the peak point of dropping out of school or college or university then HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECSS) will help you to built your study again as this kind of situation is came under bereavement/ terminal illness/permanent disability/ death and loss of job of the breadwinner due to any incidents such as accident or any other extreme circumstances that reduce your family income or resources. Under HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECSS) you can get scholarship amount up to Rs.10,000/- at school level that covers your total annual school fee up to this amount. Apart from this if you are studying in college or university you can get scholarship amount up to 25000/-. For more information, you can read below information and then apply for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECSS)
- Students who are studying in classes 6th to 12th or studying in college (Under-graduate, Post-graduate or diploma courses) from a recognized institution they can apply for this scholarship.
- Students are in a crisis situation, they can apply for this scholarship.
|The application window will open||May 2017 (expected)|
|The last date to submit form||15th July 2017 (expected)|
How to fill Application-Process
You can fill scholarship application online as well as offline.
For online submission:
- Log on to hdfcbank.com/scholarship.
- Then, click on nextgenp3.com/form.php (form=30).
- Fill all the required details and then upload all the necessary documents (PDF or JPEG format size of the documents should be under 15 MB).
- Submit the form online and if you are unable to make an online submission then you submit the hard copy of the same to your nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
For offline submission
- For offline submission, you will need to download the ECSS Application form (ECSS_2016_ApplicationForm) from the official site (hdfcbank.com/scholarship).
- Take print out of that and fill the required details.
- Attach all the necessary and required documents along with the scholarship application form.
- Submit it to your nearest HDFC bank branch.
- HDFC Bank’s management will verify all received application form and select the applicants according to management’s rules.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the scores.
- The management has all the rights to decide the final recipients.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “HDFC Scholarship 2017”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about “HDFC Scholarship”.