ICMR Centenary-Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Scheme: – ICMR is amongst the foremost research organization in the field of Bio-Medical Sciences. It also offers ICMR Centenary-Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Scheme for creating and nurturing talent in many of disciplines. The number of the fellowship offered by ICMR is 50 every year this is such a high- quality opportunity provided by ICMR Institutes/Centers with state-of-art R&D facilities. The fellowship is dispensed by Director General, ICMR, depending upon the needs of the Institute /Centre. Read all other criteria and information regarding ICMR Centenary-Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Scheme below.
|Name of the fellowship||ICMR Centenary-Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Scheme|
|Organization||INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (ICMR)|
|Date of application submission||Twice a year (30 June and 31 December)|
|Remuneration||Rs.35,000/- per month along with other facilities|
- PhDs/MD/MS holder within three years or have submitted Ph.D./MD/MS thesis.
- ICMR Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is open only to the Indian nationals only.
Tenure of post
- Two-year tenure or it can be extendable for maximum 1 more years but the extendable of tenure is based on the performance and recommendations by the Director / Officer-in-Charge of the concerned ICMR Institutes/ Centers.
- Maximum age limit is 32 years, relaxable up to five years only for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates. Form submission date twice a year: – 30 June 2017 and 31 December ever year.
- For the deserving candidate’s age relaxable up to three years but it will be based on earlier work is done, awards and more along with the request by sponsoring Director /Director-in-charge.
- Director-General may consider and relax on the recommendation of the screening committee.
Remuneration or Stipend
- Fellowship provided by Rs.35, 000/- per month along with HRA, NPA, and a contingency grant of Rs.3.0 lakhs per annum. 25% of the contingency grant can be used for travel including per diem expenses.
Visit the official website icmr.nic.in and download the application form.
You can download the application form directly through this link: – http://icmr.nic.in/mpd_phd.htm
Fill the application form dully in the stipulated format and complete in all respect should be sent to:
Attention: Dr. N.C. Jain,
Scientist -G & Head,
Division of Human Resource Planning and Development,
Indian Council of Medical Research
The application envelope must bear the title “Application for ICMR CENTENARY -Post- doctoral Research Fellowship” on the top of the envelope.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “ICMR Centenary-Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Scheme “You can bookmark this webpage to get more information regarding ICMR Centenary-Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Scheme.