ICMR Visiting Fellow Scheme: – ICMR Visiting Fellow Scheme is offered by INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (ICMR) to foster high quality research opportunities to liberal of promises PhD/ MD/MS holders in the cutting edge areas of basic science, communicable and non-communicable diseases, and reproductive health including nutrition at ICMR Institutes /Centers. Here we are providing you information regarding ICMR Visiting Fellow Scheme. ICMR intends to offer five (5) such fellowships for working in ICMR Institutes/Centers with state-of-art R&D facilities. These fellowships will be allocated by Director General, ICMR, depending upon the needs of the Institute /Centre.
- Outstanding Scientist of Ramalingaswami Fellow of DBT/DST and who have completed their Incumbency at any ICMR centers or Institutes.
- Scheme is only open for Indian national.
- Three years tenure and it can be extending for maximum 2 years but the extendable of tenure totally depend on outstanding performance and recommendations by the Director /Officer-in-Charge of the concerned ICMR Institutes/Centers.
- Maximum Age limit for ICMR Visiting Fellow Scheme 45 years, and for SC/ST/OBC/PH age relaxable up to 5 years same as for women candidates, as on the last date of application submission 30th June and 31st December very year.
- The contingency grant of 5 lakh per annum for a purchase of consumables, minor equipment, international, engaging project staff, and domestic travel and another emergent, expenditure to be incurred
- Residency shall be provided by ICMR Institutes/Centers if available.
Procedure to apply
- Download the application from by visiting the official website of ICMR which is nic.in
- After downloading the application form check the documents list you need to send along with the application form.
- Duly fill the application form in the prescribed format and sent to:-
Attention: Dr. N.C. Jain,
Scientist-G & Head,
Division of Human Resource Planning and Development,
Indian Council of Medical Research
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Application for ‘ICMR – Visiting Fellow Scheme’ should clearly be written on top of the envelope containing application form.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “ICMR Visiting Fellow Scheme” You can bookmark this to visit here again for future use.