Inspire Scholarship: The Association of Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) is ready to shortlist the eligible students for INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) Scheme 2017-18 who have a Single Girl Child in their family. Such students can apply online for this scheme by filling up INSPIRE Scholarship Application Form on or before the closing date. The candidates require following the given link to apply online for this opportunity. This scholarship reward allot for those students who have a single girl child in their family. The organization gives several scholarship schemes like Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Merit Cum Means & Minority to all needy candidates. This is a golden chance for those students who belong to poor family. Inspire Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 has to be filled online by the students who are eligible to make application for the Inspire scholarship. Ministry of Science & tech. offers Inspire scholarship for the students who have cleared their class 12 examination in the previous academic session (2016) and are currently enrolled in bachelor level study in natural & basic Science. Students pursuing Master’s program in Natural & basic science are also eligible to apply for the scholarship. The online Inspire application form along with all needed details will be available on the official website of the department of science and technology. The Inspire Scholarship registration has commenced on 15th November 2017(Expected).
The application form has to be filled online and there are in all 6 sections in the application form which will be available after Inspire Scholarship Login process.
- Personal Details
- Enrollment information at B.Sc/ Integrated M.Sc
- Class 12 Information
- National Level Competitive Information
- Other information
- Contact Details
The candidate has the option to save the form during filling it and require not fill the inspire Scholarship in one go. Once the application form is submitted, no changes can be made so be very careful during filling up the application form.
INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) Scheme 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be obtained 65% marks and above in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S/M.Sc.
- Candidates those are 1st Rank Holder in every Post-Graduate (PG) level exams in basic, Applied Sciences
- Consisting Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and veterinary Sciences from a well reputed University.
- Candidates those are getting 1st rank at the Graduate Level Examination in medicine only controlled by a recognized university in India are also qualified to apply.
- Candidates those are 1st Rank Holder should be score minimum 60% marks and above of the complete program
|Passport size photograph||Compulsory||jpg||50 KB|
|Community/Caste Certificate||Optional||1 MB|
|12th Class Mark sheet||Compulsory||1 MB|
|10th Class certificate as proof of DOB||Compulsory||1 MB|
|Rank or Award Certificates||According to eligibility criteria||1 MB|
|Endorsement Form||Compulsory||1 MB|
|Supporting Documents||Optional||1 MB|
Procedure to apply for INSPIRE Scholarship (SHE) Scheme 2017-18
- First of all, applicants must go to the official website.
- The official website is www.inspire-dst.gov.in.
- Read the important instruction before applying for this given on the home page.
- Then, find and open the ‘online application form link’.
- Now, fill up the all personal and important details in the application form.
- Upload the needed documents, photo and signature.
- Verify all the documents and information before submitting the application form.
- Now, save it and take the print out of it for further process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Intellectual Merit, Supervisor, Choice of Host Institution and Indefinite Area/ Research Topic after the evaluation of the Expert committee and the fellowship will be provided to the qualified and selected students.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to Inspire Scholarship. To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.