IOCL Scholarship Scheme 2017-18: The India Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has broadcast a notification for IOCL Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. The departments help the candidates who are facing financial problem to continue their study. Candidates who are appearing in 10th, 12th, Engineering, UG & PG i.e. B.A, M.A, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, BCA, MCA, MBA, BBA programs must fill IOCL Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date. The department will award around 2600 scholarships for eligible candidates. OCL commenced the scheme to help all those students who have capable or talented but they are not able to attain higher education due to lack of money. The scholarship is the main help to such students who are weak in economic conditions to accomplish their dreams & make a future brighter & Students can make them stand on their feet in the competitive world of today. All the Pre and Post Matric Students who are under ST/SC/OBC/Minority Categories whose parents have an annual income of fewer than 2 lacks and below they will apply to the IOCL Scholarship Scheme. The Students who are Eligible to the IOCL Scholarship 2017-18 they will apply through Online with fresh or New Registration Application and the Students who have got the IOCL Scholarship profit they will renew with log in.
Starting date for online application: July 2017(Expected)
Last date for online application: October 2017(Expected)
The IOCL Scholarship award: November 2017(Expected)
Date for the result on website: November 2017(Expected)
Releasing date for the list of selected candidates: November 2017 (Expected)
IOCL Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
X+ or ITI students should have passed X with Gen (65%), SC, ST, OBC, girls (60%) and PWD(50% marks.
Engineering students should have passed 12th with Gen (65%), SC, ST, OBC, girls (60%) and PWD(50%) marks.
MBBS students should have passed XII with Gen (65%), SC, ST, OBC, girls (60%) and PWD (50%) marks.
MBA students should have passed graduation with Gen (65%), SC, ST, OBC, girls (60%) and PWD (50%) marks.
- Aspirant’s age must be between 15-30 years.
- Relaxation of age will be applied according to government rules and regulations.
- Applicants Caste Certificate.
- Domicile of the student.
- Guardian’s Income Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details slip.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Scanned Photo & Signature.
Procedure to Apply
- First of all, log in to the official website.
- The official website is www.iocl.com.
- Now, read the current details given on the homepage.
- Select the given link and click on “Apply online”.
- Enter all required information in the empty field.
- Then, upload the all needed documents, photo and signature.
- Then, check the filled data once again and submit the application.
- In the last, save the registration number and take the print out a hard copy.
Name & Address
E-218B, Upper Ground Floor,
E-mail id for any queries/clarifications/grievance
Help Desk Telephone numbers
9810421827 / 9810422305
Note: This webpage is dedicated to IOCL Scholarship.To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.