Ishan Uday Scholarship for North East Students: Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017 The Ministry of HRD and the University Grants Commission is offering Ishan Uday Scholarship for North Eastern Zone to advertise the higher education and to reassuring children belonging to economically weaker in the NER. Those applicants who want to get this scholarship must fill the application form on or before 31st August 2017 (Expected). Students who are going to apply for this Scholarship they are needed to fill online application form before the last date. Students can get the full detail regarding Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme by going through this article. In which we have provided here all the information related to this.
- Last Date to apply is 31st August 2017(Expected).
Eligibility Criteria for Ishan Uday Scholarship for North East Students 2017-18
- Applicants who are the residence of NER and passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from the school in NER from any affiliated Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), and National institute of open Schooling (NIOS).
- Students who want to admit for the general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses can apply for this plan.
- Candidates who want to take profit of this plan then his / her parent’s income should not more than Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- Applicants who are going to apply for General Degree courses can get the amount of Rs.3500/- p.m.
- Applicants going to pursue Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Paramedical courses) will be provided through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) of Rs. 5000/- p.m. to the beneficiary student.
- Applicant’s selection will be based on the scores obtained in Class XII or equivalent exam.
The objective of Ishan Uday Scholarship:
- The purposes of the Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern zone are:
- To give equal scopes for higher studies in NE Region.
- To rise the big Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
- To target more on professional education in NE Region.
- Maximum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation.
- It is envisaged to give ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships each year beginning from the intellectual year 2014-15 for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses.
Required Documents (scanned copy)
- Joining Performa for fresh awardees
- Performa for renewal
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Accommodation State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not taking advantages any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (should be above the rank of Tahsildar) copying the recommended languages.
How to apply
- First of all, students required visiting the official website.
- The official website is www.ugc.ac.in/ner/.
- Then, search the given link “For Students” section and after that click on “Scholarships & Fellowships” from the home page provided at the bottom of the page.
- Now, click the link of”Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region” link and read full advertisement carefully.
- Then, applicants, who have fulfilled the needed eligibility criteria, must select the “Apply Online” link.
- After that fill up the application form with all needed details and must attach all needed documents along with application form and submit it in the provided time period.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to Ishan Uday Scholarship for North East Students.To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.