Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships: – Ministry of Human Resource Development has introduced Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships in 1987. It took the time to complete the formalities and after that, the fund was asked to launch the scheme in March 1993. The Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships are open to a scholar in every discipline such as the sciences as well as the humanities and also other categories of people not normally covered by existing schemes. The fellowship is open to an Indian citizen and the Fellows have completed freedom to work at their choice in India. For more information regarding Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships read the below-provided information carefully.
|Name of the scholarship||JAWAHARLAL NEHRU SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DOCTORAL STUDIES|
|Time Period of Scholarship||Up to 2 years|
|Last Date||31 May|
|Application form amount||Rs. 100/-|
There are two scholarships categories are available for Ph.D. study in India.
- Indian Nationals
- Nationals of other Asian countries
Areas of Specialization/Subject
Candidates can apply for any of one following area of specialization:-
- Indian History and Civilization
- Economics Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture
- Ecology & Environment
The candidate should carry some eligibility criteria at the time of application form submission:-
- The candidate should hold FIRST Class Post-graduate degree carrying minimum 60% marks in aggregate at both graduate and post graduate level.
- The candidate already is registered/admitted for a Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India. But in the case of candidates have applied for registration and haven’t registered at the time of submission of application is not an eligible candidate to apply.
- Maximum age 35 years age
- Should be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar
Duration of the Scholarship
- Duration of the scholarship is Up to 2 years
Value of the Scholarship categories wise
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee: – Rs. 18,000 per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India purchase of books, stationery, etc: – Rs. 15,000 per annum
- The last date for submission of application is 31 May.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in the month of November/December
- The Scholarship will commence from January every year
- Passport Size photograph pastes on the application form.
- A gist of around 1500 words or about 4 pages in double space
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report
- D. registration certificate
- Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100
- Fill the application form carefully, incomplete or unsigned application form are liable to be rejected.
- Visit the official website http://www.jnmf.in/
- After that click on Fellowship section and download the application form.
- The amount of Rs.100 is to be paid by Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund”
Duly fill the application form and send it to the postal address:-
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund,
Teen Murti House,
New Delhi-110 011
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships”. You can bookmark this webpage to get more information regarding “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships”.