Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship: K. C. Mahindra Education Trust is providing a scholarship to all the needy students who want to pursue higher education. The trust solves their money problem by providing scholarship easily to continue their further studies. From beginnings, trust helping all the needy application to promote education and to develop them economically through literacy and empowerment. So, to motivate encourage the students the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust giving scholarships in several categories. Now, you can check the complete details from the below information and apply according to your requirement.
About Scholarships for Post-Graduate Studies Abroad
The Mahindra Education Trust provides interest-free loan/scholarships to all the needy students by which then complete their post-graduate studies abroad.
- Every year K. C. Mahindra Education Trust offers 53 scholarships.
- The amount of scholarship is maximum to Rs.8 lakhs/applicant to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows and maximum of Rs.2 lakhs/applicant to all the remaining successful students.
- You should note that the form should be printed on legal paper.
- You can submit the form till the end of the March.
- The filled form, you will need to send trust office:
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court,
3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema,
Mahakavi Bhushan Marg,
Colaba,Mumbai – 400 001.
About Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
This scholarship was come in effect since 1983 to encourage students and reward them excellence in the field of academics. This scholarship is given in many institutions across the countries and it is given to those students who obtain the highest aggregate marks in their term end examination. Apart from this if a student has got the scholarship earlier then under the Mahindra Search for Talent scholarship he/she will be awarded the ‘Honour scholarship’ where they will get Rs. 5000/- in cash as the prize and a citation from the Trust.
About K.C. Mahindra UWC Scholarship
This scholarship is for 16 to 18 years old deserving students who want to study at the United World Colleges. With this scholarship student can get the international education easily. So, students can also apply for this scholarship.
About Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- This scholarship is available for those students who belong to lower income families but want to do job oriented courses/diploma courses from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic.
- For this, a student should have passed 10th or 12th or equivalent examinations from a recognized institution or equivalent and he/she has secured admission in a govt. or other recognized Polytechnic Institute in India for Diploma Courses.
- You should also know that the girl students will be preferred by the trust to encourage them to be qualifying in their life obstacles.
- Contact Person: Mr. P. V. Ramchandran on
Email ID: RAMCHANDRAN.P2@mahindra.com
Phone Number: (022) 2289 7848.
- For queries on the other scholarships, you can contact Mr Kieran Rodrigues on:-
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: (022) 2289 5526
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship”. So, you can bookmark this page visit here again to get the latest updates about ‘Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship’.