Mani Mann Fellowship 2017:- Mani Mann Fellowship – Hindustani Classical Music is awarded to young and talented musicians to study and learn under the tutelage of an acclaimed guru of Indian Classical Music. Sanskriti foundation invites all the young talented musician for the Mani Mann Fellowship 2017. This fellowship is provided to the young musician of age between 25 to 40 years. There are some condition and eligibility required for this fellowship. So, before applying for this golden opportunity check the eligibility and applying procedure. This fellowship is given to encourage the promising young artists. This fellowship will enable the recipient to have the resources and time to dedicate to the art. Here we are providing you important information regarding the Mani Mann Fellowship 2017.
|Organization Name||Sanskriti foundation|
|Fellowship||Mani Mann Fellowship 2017|
|Duration of the fellowship||1 year|
|The grant||Rs. 100,000 (1 lakh) will be given in two Phase|
|Deadline Details||Throughout the year|
- Only open for the Indian Nationals in the age group of 25 to 40 years.
- This fellowship especially promotes women applicants; all proposals that further the objectives of the program are welcome.
- The applicants of the fellowship must carry a degree/diploma from a recognized university or institute in their field/ or the applicants should have at least 10 years of initial training in Indian classical music.
- The fellow at least holding 2-3 solo performance.
Details and Terms
- The fellowship duration will be for 1 year.
- The Grant will be given of Rs. 100, 000 in two phases, the first installment given at the outset of the award and the second one is after the submission of your complete project report, a candidate may ask to give a vocal recital.
- The fellow should have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining as a regular flow of work during the Fellowship Period (1 year).
- The fellow cannot hold any other fellowship or work on any other project at the time of Mani Mann Fellowship 2017.
- Applicants need to send their 2 page CV explaining about their project in at least 500 words.
- Full postal and telephonic contact details along with an Email id must be submitted to the facilitate contact.
- Do not forget to send samples of previous work or performance. The names and contact addresses/telephones of two referees should also be sent.
Send the envelope below given address or email.
The application envelope should have the title name ‘Mani Mann Fellowship’ and send by post or you can be sent through mail having subject title ‘Mani Mann Fellowship’ on email@example.com
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Phones: 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
Fax: 91 11 2685 3383
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “Mani Mann Fellowship 2017” You can bookmark this web page to visit here again.