Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2017: Students who scored more than 75% in their 12th class examination they can apply for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2017 which is given by the Marubeni India Private Limited to top 100 talented students. So, those students who want to pursue higher education or want to do any professional course in India they will just need to fill the eligibility criteria for this scholarship and then they can apply for the same. In scholarship, you will get the amount worth Rs. 40000/- and it will be credited to your bank account once you select for this scholarship. You should also know that your family income must be under 2 lakhs from all sources. For more information, you can read below information and apply for same before the last date.
- You must have scored 75% marks class XIIth exam in the academic session 2016-17 and continuing their graduate, professional or any other technical course in any institution in India.
- You are not availing any other scholarship currently from any other provider worth Rs.6, 000 p.a. or more.
- Your family income must be under Rs.2, 00,000 per annum.
- Marubeni’s employees are not eligible to get this scholarship program.
|Online application for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship.||10th January 2017|
Scholarship Prize Amount
The top 100 selected students will get the scholarship worth Rs.40, 000/-.
How to apply for scholarship
- The mode of application is online. You can fill online application by visiting the official website of the Marubeni India Pvt. Ltd. which is “www.marubeni.co.in” and search for the online application or you can directly fill the online application form by following below steps or using below link:
- First of all open this link:
- Then, read and the available information and then click on the applied link.
- Once you click on ‘Apply’ link you will be redirected to the page where you can fill online application form for Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship.
- For more details, you can also visit the official website or you can contact them by dialling phone number or sending mail.
- Address: Marubeni India Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Office: 5th Floor, Lotus Towers,
Community Centre, New Friends Colony,
Corporate Identity Number (CIN): U74899DL1996PTC079036
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
Name of Contact Person: Mr. Taro Nakamura (Director)
- Ph-011-4129 5555
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship 2017”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates “Marubeni India Meritorious Scholarship”.