MOMA Scholarship-Merit cum means scholarship: Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students 2017, the main purpose is to give financial assistance to the poor and deserving students to permit them to pursue professional and technical courses from a recognized institute. The student has to renew their scholarship each year. These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through an Agency nominated by the State Government/UT Administration for this objective.
- Merit cum means Scholarship by Ministry of Ministry of Minority Affairs generally known as MOMA Scholarship.
- Minority Community in India consists people who are Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Paris) & Jains.
- Registration for Merit Cum means Scholarship has started from July 15, 2017(Expected). The last date to apply for MOMA Merit cum means Scholarship is October 31, 2017(Expected)
- The scholarship is awarded through the state Governments/UTs or through an agency nominated by State Govt. to the various aspirants in the regions of India.
Scholarships under MOMA Scholarship types
MOMA Scholarships are isolated into 3 parts and covers the covers the scholarship for students from 1st to 12th class and for higher studies after class 12th too.
|Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship||For I-X Class|
|Post Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class XI to PhD|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||After XII Class for professional and technical|
Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls A Scholarship by Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) for girls who have passed class X and got admission in class XI.
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship
Class/Age: For students studying professional and technical courses
- The candidate should be from the minority group.
- The candidate should be pursuing his/her studies in India.
- The candidate must be enlisted in any of these professional/technical course- Engineering/Architecture/MBBS/Medical &Para Medical Courses/Veterinary Sc. & Animal husbandry/CA/CS/ICWA/ Fashion technology/Design/ Pharmacy/ Law/Management/MCA
- Candidate/parent/guardian income should not be more than Rs. 2,50,000
- The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in his/her class XII examination.
- The scholarship would be given to only those students who have got admission in the college/institution through a competitive examination or those through merit, given they should have secure
- A minimum of 50% marks in their class 12 exams.
Not Eligible for Merit cum means Scholarship:
- Students under this scholarship are not allowed to avail any other scholarship.
- Not more than two members of the same family are entitled to the scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be paid for the candidates who are under internship/houseman ship for the course of M.B>B>S or any other technical course.
- The scholarship would be withdrawn in a case where the candidate changes his/her course for which the scholarship was awarded for.
Procedure to Apply for MOMA Scholarship
- First of all, go to the official website and firstly create a student account (if the account already exists then there is no requirement for registration).
- The provisional ID will be provided to the candidate.
- Then, they can choose the name of the scholarship for which they want to apply.
- They require registering themselves on the official website.
- After completing the online application process the candidate has to submit the application and take a printout of the application form.
- One copy of the scholarship application form (self-attested.
- One passport size photograph with student’s signature.
- Self-attested copy of all the certificates in respect of all the examination passed.
- Parent/guardian whether self-employed or under some employee’s income certificates of as per the rules.
- Self declaration of the community by the student.
- Receipt of course fee.
Process of MOMA Scholarship Selection
- The selection for MOMA Scholarship- Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2017 will be made strictly on the merit basis.
- Preference to the students enlisted in reputed academies: in the state-wise allocations, the application from candidates enrolled in the reputed academies will be provided a preference.
- After the scholarships are sanctioned the state/UT will release the details of the selected candidates on the website of state/Government/UT concerned.
- MOMA Scholarship- Merit cum means scholarship merit list will be displayed in the first week of November 2017(Expected).
Address of MOMA Scholarship Address:
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Contact Details of MOMA Scholarship:
Phone: 1800112001(MOMA Scholarship Helpline Number for all States & UTS)
Note: This webpage is dedicated to MOMA Scholarship-Merit cum means scholarship. To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.