National Scholarship 2017-18- scholarships.gov.in: The Indian government offering various scholarships to all Indian students who are studying either in school or college or any recognized institutions. All the students from class 6th to 12th, graduate or post-graduate students, diploma or certificate courses students can apply for the scholarship through National Scholarship Portal if you are facing difficulties financially to continue your study. Through this article, we have provided you, a complete list of various scholarship from which you can choose the right one that suits you the best. We will also tell you the complete information about how you can fill online application form from the official website of the scholarship. Before filling online form, you are advised to check all the eligibility criteria related to that particular scholarship scheme. National Scholarship Portal is for all the students for scholarship where all the processes are very easy and they can get the scholarship in just a few steps such as submission of student application form, verification process, and sanction and disbursal amount to all the scholarships provided by the Indian government. We will soon update this post with the latest information about National Scholarship Portal-important dates, eligibility and other requirements for the scholarship. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates. Till then, you can check all other important things about National Scholarship Scheme.
Official website of National Scholarship Portal
All Scholarships available on National Scholarship Portal
You can apply for below scholarship available on the National Scholarship Portal. To check complete details about these scholarships, you can visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal and click on “Guidelines” link available after scholarship.
|M/O Minority Affairs|
|1||Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|2||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|3||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS|
|4||Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students|
|WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|5||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles|
|D/o Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|6||Pre-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities|
|7||Post-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities|
|8||Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.|
|9||National Fellowship for Persons with Disabilities|
|M/o Social Justice & Empowerment|
|10||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for SC Student (UT only)|
|11||Upgradation of Merit of SC Students|
|12||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students studying in classes IX & X in UTs only|
|13||Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students|
|Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|15||Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|16||Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|17||Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|18||Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|19||Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi Workers Welfare Fund|
|20||Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine Workers Welfare Fund|
|21||Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under IOMC Workers Welfare Fund|
|22||Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under LSDM Workers Welfare Fund|
|23||Scholarship to the children of iron/Manganese/Chrome ore Workers|
|24||Scholarship to the children of lime Stone and Dolomite (LSDM) Workers|
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|25||Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Pre-Matric Scholarship (class IX and X) for ST Students|
|26||Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children – Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students|
|27||National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students)|
|28||National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for ST Students)|
|29||National Overseas Scholarships (NOS) for ST Students|
|D/o School Education & Literacy|
|30||National Scheme for Incentive for the Girl Child for Secondary Education|
|31||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Department of Higher Education|
|32||CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS|
|MHRD – AICTE|
|33||PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR GIRLS (DEGREE) For Technical education|
|34||PRAGATI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR GIRLS (DIPLOMA) For Technical education|
|35||SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED STUDENTS (DEGREE) For Technical education|
|36||SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR DIFFERENTLY ABLED STUDENTS (DIPLOMA) For Technical education|
|UGC – MHRD|
|37||Ishan Uday special scholarship scheme for NER|
|38||Free education for sports medal winners|
|39||PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child|
|40||PG Scholarship University Rank Holders|
|41||PG scholarship for SC/ST Students for Pursuing Professional courses|
|42||PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students for pursuing ME/Mtech/Mpharm|
|UGC – Department of Higher Education|
|45||Post-Doctoral – Fellowship for Women|
|46||BSR Doctoral – Fellowship in Sciences|
|D/o Financial Services/ LIC|
|52||Scheme for the Award of Fellowship to outstanding persons in the field of Culture|
|53||Scheme for Scholarships to Young Artist in different cultural fields|
|54||Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research|
|M/o Defence – Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB)|
|55||Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme|
|D/o Science & Technology|
|56||Scholarship – Inspire|
|57||Phd fellowship Scheme|
|Railway Board, Ministry of Railways|
|58||PM’s scholarship scheme (PMSS)|
|UGC – D/o Higher Education|
|59||Fellowship Schemes of AICTE|
|60||Fellowship Schemes of UGC|
|61||Kothari PDF in Sciences|
|UGC – Indian Statistical Institute, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation|
|62||B Stat(Hons)/B Math(Hons)|
|63||M Stat/M Math/MS(QE)|
|64||M Tech (CS)/MTech (QROR)|
|65||Post Graduate Diploma in Stat|
|68||Special Research fellowship|
Eligibility Criteria for National Scholarships in India 2017-18
- All the applicants who belong to OBC/SC/ST categories are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- For verification its mandatory to provide all valid required documents.
- Students must have secure 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized institution.
- Applicant’s annual family income from all sources should not be more than two lakhs per year.
- Note: These are basic eligibility criteria for the scholarship. For detailed information about eligibility, you can check the pdf/ information bulletin available on the official website for every scholarship scheme.once it is available we will update this post. Then you can get the same from here also.
Important Document for National Scholarships in India 2017-18
|3||10th class Marks sheet.||Educational certificates/Proofs|
|4||College fees Receipts|
|5||Personnel bank account passbook|
|9||Other documents may also require depending on scholarship eligibility*|
Important things to know about National Scholarship
- Mode of application is only online, no other mode for submission application form accepted.
- Aadhar number is mandatory for the scholarship.
- You can edit everything in the application form before final submission.
Steps to apply online for Scholarships 2017-18
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal which is “scholarships.gov.in“
- Then, go to the “New Registration” option available on the home page.
- Register yourself by providing required details and then you will get your Login ID and Password.
- You are advised to save your Registration ID or Login ID and Password for future use but do not disclose these details to anybody.
- Now, you can login to your account with your login ID and password.
- Check ‘Apply Online’ link and click on that tab.
- The application form will open where you will have to fill all the required details carefully.
- You will also need to upload your photo and other documents.
- After filling all the details and uploading photograph and documents check all the details carefully once again.
- You should also note that aadhar number is mandatory for the scholarship from National Scholarship Portal.
- Then, submit the filled application form.
- Now, you can take the printout of your application form for further use.
Note: For more information or complete details about document required or how to register/apply online you can check pdf file and for that, you can use the below link. Copy below link and paste in new tab to check pdf file:
Applicants can contact the Help Desk to resolve any technical problems:
- Phone Number: 0120 – 6619540
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “National Scholarship 2017-18- scholarships.gov.in ”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates on National Scholarship.