NS Talent Memorial Scholarship 2017: – Mr A V N V Prasad has launched scholarship which is NS Talent Memorial Scholarship with the vision of support and nurtures talented girl’s students of Andhra Pradesh. This scholarship is for those girls’ students who are studying in either class XI or in graduation from any Indian Institute. The selected candidates will be financially supported to motivate them. The scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of scholars and should be utilised for tuition fees or for the purchase of any education materials such as stationery, books, hostel fee and more. This is totally an individual scholarship started with the blessing of Mr A V N V Prasad’s parents Mr A V Narayana & Ms A Subbamma. For more details regarding the scholarship read the article carefully.
|Name of the Scholarship||NS Talent Memorial Scholarship 2017|
|Purpose/Awards||Rs. Fifty Thousand (50,000/-).|
|Eligible for||Andhra girl students|
|Last date||Jan 11, 2017|
- Only girl’s students who have qualified class X or class XII can apply for this.
- Applicant girl should be studying in class XI (Science, Arts, Commerce and in other) or in Graduation 1st Year.
- Only Andhra girls are eligible
- Family income, not more than 2 lakhs
- This is a need cum merit scholarship.
How to apply
- All the application for this scholarship has been accepted by com
- All interested and eligible candidates need to register first on Buddy4Study to start their application process.
- Candidates have to fill 5 step application forms where your details will be saved stepwise.
- Students are advised to keep their documents scanned and ready.
- For all queries, contact email@example.com.
- All the applicants will receive critical information on the registered number/mail through SMSes/Emails time to time.
Mr A V N V Prasad
Second Main, Second Cross,
Arakere, Bangalore – 560076
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the NS Talent Memorial Scholarship 2017. You can bookmark this webpage to get more information NS Talent Memorial Scholarship 2017.