ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST students: The Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for ONGC Scholarship 2017-18 online. In this article, we have given the lots of information related to this opportunity. Students can simply submit their application forms on or before the closing date. The last date to submit the online for is November 2016. The committee is inviting online application form intelligent and SC/ST Students Pursuing Professional Courses in Engineering, Medical Stream and Masters Degree Course in Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics. The corporation is providing an amount of Rs.48000/- per candidate as the annual erudition for those who deserve. Candidates who want to pursue their further studies and need some economic help can apply by sending their applications to the committee before 24th January 2017. All SC/S virtuous students are eligible for this tact and should be applying this application online. Only eligible candidates can apply for the provided scholarships, they must be pursuing Engineering, MBBS, MBA, Masters if Geology/Geophysics etc. There are 50% scholarships are reserved for girls.
- Last Date for applying ONGC Scholarship 2017
- Details of Scholarship Amount: Every candidate under ONGC scholarship Scheme will be designated to get an amount worth Rs.48, 000/- per annum.
ONGC Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- There is a special eligibility criterion for the applicants who want to get the erudition amount, the point that the applicants have to remember during the time of applying are:
- Only Indian candidates are eligible for the Scholarship by ONGC.
- Candidates should be belonging to the SC/ST categories and pursuing Professional Courses in Engineering. Medical Stream and Masters Degree Course in Business Administration, Geology and geophysics from a related university or recognized institution.
- Applicants pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses/Two years Masters Courses in Business Administration and two years masters’ courses in Business Administration and Two years master’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics are only eligible.
- Applicants must have secured at least 60% marks (average marks of all the years) or equivalent CGPA/OGPA.
- Applicant’s applying age should be 30 years for the academic session.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo Scanned copy
- Signature (scanned)
- Previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Process to apply for ONGC Scholarship 2017-18
- First of all, visit the official website.
- The official website is www.ongcindia.com
- Now, go on the home page and click on the given option “Careers” appeared at the top of the page.
- The applicant is needed to drop down the list and choose the “Notices” option.
- Then, on the next page notifications list will be shown.
- Now, click on “Advertisement of ONGC Scholarship to deserving SC/ST candidates for the year 2016” given the link from opened page.
- Applicants have to read the complete notification carefully in a PDF will open on there.
- Download the prescribed application form and fill up the ONGC Application Form for the scholarship with the complete details as it is asked in format.
- Take a hard copy of application form and send it to below-provided address.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited,
Green Hills Tel Bhavan,
Dehradun– 248 003
FAX NO. 0135-2759364
Note: This webpage is dedicated to ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST students. To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.