Orphans and Disable Brahmin Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh: – To provide financial, intellectual and physical resources to the needy Brahmin Community Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) is offering Orphans and Disable Brahmin Scholarship. In this regard, Andhra Pradesh Welfare Corporation is introducing Orphans and Disable Brahmin Scholarship, for Andhra Pradesh Brahmin students. This scholarship is for to enable orphan and children needs to take up and carry on their studies uninterruptedly. Under this scheme, ABC will provide financial assistance to the needed and eligible orphans and children with some special needs for their education and education-related expenses such as Schools and college fees, hostel, books, and other education-related charges. This scheme is only applicable for Brahmin orphan students and special needed students who are studying any class from 1st standard to PG (Post- Graduate) from any recognized schools, college, and institution.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC)|
|Scheme Name||Orphans and Disable Brahmin Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date||19-08-2017 (As Expected)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||31-12-2017 (As Expected)|
Eligibility Criteria for Orphan
- Both Parents of students belongs to Brahmin community
- The Parents of students are permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for Children with special needs
- Both parents of students belongs to the Brahmin community and the parents are permanent residence in Andhra Pradesh
- The annual income of parents and guardian should not be above than Rs. 3, 00,000/- (Rupees three lakhs only)
- Any orphan or a child with special needs (such as mentally or physically handicapped) belonging to Brahmin community and alive anywhere in the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh can register online for this scheme. In the case of children with special needs, those living with their parents are also eligible subject to income limit. (In case of any difficulty contact Toll Free No. 1800 102 3579)
- Students who are having the assistance under the Bharati scheme can also avail the benefits of this scheme by applying for it.
Documents need to upload while filling the application form (in pdf of maximum 250 kb size each):-
- Aadhar card of the student
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority or an integrated certificate (Caste, Income, and Residence) issued by Mee-Seva, in the name of the student, in one pdf file
- Passport size photo of students (in jpeg format)
- Details of the school/ college /special institution (Education institute) where the applicant is studying or wants to join
- Details of approximate cost requirement such as Tuition fee, Lodging and Boarding fee
- Details of the savings bank account of the student ((or joint account of the guardian and student).
- The account must be with Andhra Bank or State Bank of India (SBI) if the student is studying within Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. In the case of other States, an account with any nationalized bank is accepted.
- Shortlisted students shall be done by the State Level Selection Committee (SLSC) of ABC.
- Selected students list will be shown on the official website
- The amount related education institute or activated off the selected students shall be paid via the ABC directly either to the bank account of the student or in guardian account, or education institute.
- Visit the official website Brahmin Welfare Corporation, Andhra Pradesh which is andhrabrahmin.ap.gov.in
- Then in Scheme section select “Sindhutai” by click on “Apply Now”
- After start filling the application form and after that to submit the application form just click on “Submit” button
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “Orphans and Disable Brahmin Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh” you can bookmark this web page to visit here again.