Ph.D. Scholarships opportunities: NBHM the national board of higher mathematics is provided the scholarship for Ph.D. opportunities. The aim of this scholarship is to provide the opportunities to the candidate who is not able to apply for Ph.D. in any subject. Students or candidate who is complete their master degree in any subject (mathematics, physics or statics and including subjects) and want to apply or lead to Ph.D. they are eligible to apply for this scholarship. For this scholarship, the candidate needs to clear the written test and interview which is conduct by the NBHM committee and should have good academic marks.
Through this article, we are providing you some easy steps which are helping you to apply for this scholarship through the online process. To check the official notifications of scholarship visit the official site of NBHM national board of higher mathematics. Further details regarding this scholarship like procedure, eligibility and scholarship amount is given below.
Official site of NBHM
- Candidate must be clear their master’s degree.
- A candidate who has good academic marks.
How to apply
- Visit the official site of NBHM the national board of higher mathematics http://www.nbhm.dae.gov.in/
- Then click on ‘Ph.d scholarships’ which is found in training menu.
- And read the official notification of the scholarship and download it.
- The application form will be found in official notification.
- Then fill it properly. Paste passport size recent photograph and self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 5 postage stamp.
- Then send it by post at the address of NBHM office.
Amount of scholarship
- Successful candidates will receive a scholarship amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-five Thousand Only) per month for the first and second year.
- 28,000/- (Rupees Twenty-eight Thousand Only) per month for subsequent years
- A contingency grant of Rs. 32,000/- (Rupees Thirty-two Thousand Only) per year
Note: This page is completely dedicated to Ph.D. Scholarships opportunities. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about this scholarship.