PM, Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K students: Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants from Jammu & Kashmir for admission in Under Graduate Degree level program in General and Engineering stream in the Institutes authorized by UGC under section 12 B of UGC Act or by AICTE and located out of the state of J&K under Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K for the academic year 2017-18.
- Total no. of Scholarships: 5000
- General degree: 4500
- Engineering degree: 250
- Medical/BDS: 250
Scholarship duration: the scholarship will be offered for the period of the degree course depending upon the good conduct and maintenance of at least attendance in the institute.
- In a case a candidate fails in any year of his exam, the scholarship will be renewed for the next year and in case the candidates fail again the scholarship will be penalty
Document to be uploaded: candidates have to keep ready the following documents before filling up the application form:
- Personal details
- Details of educational qualification (Mark Sheets of X & XII)
- Caste Certificate (only for SC, ST &OBC categories applicants)
- Disability Certificate
- Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Annual Income Certificate showing the total family income for the financial year 2017-2018
- Aadhar Card (if any)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature (at least 10 KB and not more than 200 KB in jpeg format).
- Scanned image of Signature (at least 10 KB and not more than 50 KB in jpeg format).
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- The official website is www.aicte-india.org.
- Now, download the application form.
- Then fill up all the personal details and upload the all required documents.
- Now, read the application form before submitting it because there will be no change possible after submission.
- Now, submit the application form by clicking “submit” button.
- Then, take the printout of this for further purposes.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to Pm, Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K students. To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.