Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2017: – Sanskriti foundation offered Prabha Dutt Fellowship. The Prabha Dutt fellowship is Journalism is to encourage young women who wish to investigate and research on any topic contemporary contingency. This fellowship is organized every year. The work can be executed in any of Language Hindi, English or Religion as your wish. The purpose of the fellowship is to embolden young mind career women journalist to develop their potential by chasing meaningful projects without having the pressure and short deadlines. The fellowship is only offered for the women’s who have Indian nationality. In case you are interested and eligible for this, you can apply for it but before applying check the full eligibility criteria and application procedure.
|Fellowship Name||Prabha Dutt Fellowship|
|Applicable||Only for Women|
|Applicable states||All over India|
|Fellowship carries||Rs 1,00,000 /- (Including travel expenses in two phases)|
|Duration of the fellowship for||Ten months|
|Deadline Details||Throughout the year|
|Work Language||Hindi, English or any Regional Language|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
- The fellowship is available for women only who have carried Indian Nationality
- The age should between 25 to 40 years.
- It is exclusively for print journalists.
- The Fellows will be required to publish a fixed number of articles in established publications.
- The Fellow may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication within the given time frame.
- The applicants need to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- During the Prabha Dutt Fellowship, the fellow cannot hold any other fellowship or work on any other project at the same time.
How to apply
- Applicants need to send two pages CV and write at least 205-300 words explaining about their projects.
- Full postal and telephonic contact details along with any E-mail Id are submitted to facilitate contact.
- Five samples of work published.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of two referees should also be sent.
- The application title needs to be “Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship” on the envelope when it would send by post or one can email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Fellowship”
Head Office Address
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Phone number: – 91 11 2696 3226, 2652 7077
Fax: – 91 11 2685 3383
Email Address: – email@example.com
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2017“You can bookmark this webpage to get more information.