Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a Deemed University placed in New Delhi. It was settled in a successful manner by the Government of India for promotion and breeding of one of the older language of India that is the Sanskrit language. This special University awards the scholarship of financial assistance to anxious students of Sanskrit colleges, Higher Secondary School/High School/ Mahavidyalaya/ Pathashalas. On the other hand, Regular students continuing the higher course of studies in the Sanskrit language along with Prakrit/ Pali in any recognised contemporary institutions and traditional Pathshalas in Secondary/Senior Secondary Schools from IX to XI standard and the levels of PhD/ Vidyavaridhi/ Post Graduation/ Acharya/ Graduation/ Shastri.
The scholarship grant details are given as below:
Class IX and X standard/Purva -Madhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of minimum 100 marks.
Eligibility– The candidate must have passed the last examination of the respective class with at least of 60% marks and also 60% in the concerned subject i.e. in Prakrit/ Sanskrit/Pali.
Rs.250/- p.m. for 10 months.
Class XI and XII standard/Prak/Shastri/Uttarmdhya and equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as an exam of minimum 100 marks.
Eligibility- the candidate must have passed the previous examination of the respective class with at least of 60% marks and also 60% in the concerned subject i.e. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
The value of Scholarship– Rs. 300/-p.m. for 10 months.
Shastri/Graduation/B.A. /B.A. (Hons.) and equivalent course of three years duration with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a subject of minimum 100 marks.
Eligibility: the candidate must have passed plus 2 level paper with at least 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate and also in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
The Value o Scholarship- Rs.400/- p.m. for 10 months.
Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit and its equivalent Post-Graduation Degree.
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed Graduation with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
The value of Scholarship: Rs.500/-p.m. for 10 months.
Vidyavaridhi/PhD and equivalent in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
Eligibility: The candidate must have passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate.
The value of Scholarship: Rs.1500/-p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.
Age Limit: The applicant should not be more than 33 years. There are two years relaxations of age given for SC/ST applicants.
Application fee: Application fee is not needed.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure involves choosing the meritorious applicants based on merit and then personally interviewing them by a high-level committee appointed by the said University for this special objective.
Documents to be submitted:
- Applicants have to submit their last qualifying study certificates.
- Cast certificate is required and the SC &ST categories candidates are also eligible.
- Income certificate and community certificate is needed.
- For minority and physically handicapped applicants competent authority form is needed.
- Passport size photograph copy is required.
How to Apply
- The mode of application will be offline.
- First of all, candidates are required visit to the official website.
- The official website is www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- Now, read the given instructions attentively and download the application form.
- After that, fill up the application form with all the correct and personal details.
- Then, attach all the required documents.
- Now, send it by post on or before the last date.
- The application will be posted to university register.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.