RD Senthan Scholarship: All the Indian students who want to pursue professional courses in Medical, Management, Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce and Law in India or outside India then can get scholarship under R.D. Sethna Scholarship. So, students belong to any community, religion or casts they can apply for R.D. Sethna Scholarship that provides funds to support them. Every year the concerned department invites scholarship application form from 1st April onwards and the last date is 31st August for those applicants who want to study in India but the applicants who want to study abroad and want to get R.D. Sethna Scholarship they will have to submit application form till 31st May of every year. If you have passed at least SSC examination with more that 50% then you can apply for this loan scholarship. You will also need to represent a male guarantor with at least Rs.10, 000/- PM income and he must be permanent residents of Mumbai if you want to take a loan for Indian studies but if you want to take loan scholarship for abroad then your guarantor monthly salary must be Rs. 15,000/-PM. Now, you can check detailed information about eligibility criteria and the complete procedure to apply for R.D. Sethna Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for R.D. Sethna loan scholarship
- The applicant must have passed SSC examination with at least 50% marks in his/her last examination.
- Your guarantor must be a male and he must be a permanent resident of Mumbai.
- The monthly income of the guarantor must be at least Rs.10, 000/- PM for the students who are applying for pursuing studies in India and must have monthly income Rs.15, 000/- for those who want to pursue studies abroad.
- The applicant must have to provide two letters of recommendation who are a permanent resident of Mumbai.
Important dates for RD Sethna scholarship
|Invites application||1st April onward (every year)|
|last date for application submission for abroad studies||31st May|
|last date for application submission for Local studies||31st August|
Procedure to get scholarship
- First of all, you will need to send a request for the application form to the trust office in located in Mumbai along with a postal order or by the demand draft of Rs.50/- drawn in favour of“R.D. Sethna Scholarship Fund”.
- You will also need to send a self-addressed envelope (size: 23 cm x 10 cm) with Rs.10/ stamped affixed on it.
- Mention details about your loan scholarship (studies in Indian or abroad.
- Fill the application form and submit at the trust office along with required documents given below:
- Attested copies of mark sheets SSC or equivalent examination.
- Photocopy of your College/University admission letter where an applicant is going to take admission (For studies in the USA you must provide a copy of form I-20 and for studies in India you can provide the receipt of admission fees.
- Applicants must provide a photocopy of salary certificate or Income tax returns of their parents or guarantor.
- A passport size photograph certified Gazetted officer or head of the institution where the applicant has studied or is studying.
- The applicants who want to studies in India they must submit the proof of the recognition that grants to the Institution by the Government of India.
- Contact Person: Farrokh M. Rustomji – CEO
29 Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort,
- Phone Number: 91 22 2207 7044
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “RD Senthan Scholarship”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about “RD Senthan Scholarship”.