Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship: Government of Kerala is organized the scholarship scheme that is Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship. The meaning of this scholarship is to provide the basic facility to the students who passed the 12th standard class with good marks in Kerala and to continue their study. Only that type of students can apply for this scholarship that is not able to continue their study or raise the expense of the study (Economical backward students). This scholarship is disclosed every year in the month of November. For apply don’t need to go anywhere just visit the official site of online scholarship department of collegiate education government of Kerala and provide the required details.
Through this article, we are providing you some easy steps which are helping you to fill the online application form for this scholarship. To know more details about this scholarship visit the official site of online scholarship department of collegiate education government of Kerala available here. Further details regarding this scholarship like procedure, eligibility, and rate of scholarship are given below.
Official site of online scholarship department of collegiate education government of Kerala
- Visit the official site of online scholarship department of collegiate education government of Keralahttp://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/
- Then select the Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship which will found in types of scholarship.
- Next, click ‘apply online’. if the candidate has not a registration ID and password then fill registration first.
- Click on ‘new registration’ which is mentioned in the left side of login section.
- Fill the registration details of matriculation, personal details, permanent address, communication address, detail of present institution and course, course details, bank details and password setting then fill the Captcha and click on ‘submit’.
- After that, you will get the registration ID and Password through receiving the message from the department of collegiate education government of Kerala on your mobile or email address.
- Then go to login page and log in your account.
- Next, fill online application form and submit it that means application form will be submitted successfully.
Rate of amount
Rs. 10,000 per year.
Note: This page is completely dedicated to Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship. Visitors can bookmark this page for getting more information about this scholarship.