Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship for IIT/NIT students: Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation (SDCEF) declares its first Merit-cum-Means Scholarship of students studying in IITs/NITs to award for needy students belonging to economically weaker categories of society so as to give them better opportunities for higher education, raise their rate of attainment in higher education and appreciate their employability.
Details of Scholarship:
- Number of Scholar- 100
- Scholarship Duration- 4 years
|S No.||Scholarship Name||Scholarship No||Amount of Scholarships per Annum
|1.||Smt. ShyamLataGarg Scholarships||20||Rs. 60,000|
|2.||Smt. AnandSwarupGarg Memorial Scholarships||20||Rs. 50,000|
|3.||Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships||20||Rs. 40,000|
|4.||Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships||20||Rs. 30,000|
|5.||Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships||20||Rs. 20,000|
Document to be submitted
- Rank Card of Entrance Exam
- Age Proof
- Two Recent passport size photographs
- Mark sheet of class X & XII
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Bank details in the ECS form
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of AADHAR ID
- A copy of Fee Receipt submitted by the candidate or admission letter, in the case of a candidate who has taken admission this year.
- The maximum age limit of the applicant should not be more than 25 years as on 1st October 2017 (Expected) for the intellectual Session.
- These scholarships are open for the Indian nationals’ only those who studies in India.
- Applicant must be a student of Graduate Engineering of IITs or NITs.
- Applicant must have obtained at least 65% marks in 12th class.
- For current students at IIT/NITs, Grade Point Average must be at least 6.5 in 10 points scale system.
- Big annual income of candidate’s family from all sources must not be more than Rs.6.00 lakhs per annum. Candidate having lowest family income shall be provided preference in the ascending order.
- The students should not be availing or expect to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source. Anyhow, in the case of a student of getting fee waiver/reimbursement of tuition fees are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
How to Apply
- First of all, candidates are required to login to the official website.
- The official website is www.swamidayanand.org.
- Now, Applicants can download the application format from there.
- The completed application with all the corroborative documents duly certified and forwarded by their Head/Principal/Dean of the Institute/ College should reach to:
Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation,
C/o AG Furnace Improvements,
K-33, Ground Floor, Kalkaji,
New Delhi – 110019.
- Applicants should as well submit an essay, in his own handwriting on “Why do I want to become an Engineer” (in 300 words).
- The completed application can also be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Contact Address – Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation
c/o AG Furnace Improvements, K-33, Ground Floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019
Contact Phone Number – 011 40588696
Note: This webpage is dedicated to Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship for IIT/NIT students. To get more information and latest details of this you can bookmark this page.