Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Form 2017-18 (scholarship.up.nic.in): All the students who are studying in Class 9th-10th or Class 11th-12th or pursuing graduation, post graduation, certificate or diploma courses they can apply online for Uttar Pradesh scholarship. So, if you are interested in filling online form for UP scholarship then you should read all the eligibility criteria and other important notification before filling online application form for the scholarship. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department is providing the scholarship to the talented students of post matric and pre-matric students. Mainly two types of scholarship you can get online from Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department and that are Pre-Matric scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship. Once you fill the online application form then you can check the status for the same from the official website of UP scholarship. Apart from this, you can also renew your scholarship time to time online from the official website. You should also know that there is no application fee for online submission.
|S.NO||Session 2017-18||Application Fee
|1||PostMatric(11-12)||1. General/ OBC : Rs. 0 /-
2. SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 0 /-
Eligibility Criteria-Who can apply?
- All categories of students (General, OBC, SC, and ST Candidates) of UP (Uttar Pradesh) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- (Pre-Matric scholarship- Class 9th): Students who passed their 8th class examination from any recognized institutions can apply for the same.
- (Pre-Matric scholarship- Class 10th): Students who passed their 9th class examination from any recognized institutions can apply for this scholarship.
- Post Matric Scholarship: All the students who are studying in class 11th or 12th from any recognized institutions can apply for the scholarship.
- Other Courses ( Dashmottar): Studying in any College, University or institute Recognized by Govt.
|Online Application Start
|Last Date Of Apply Online||Last Date Of Submit Copy to Institute||Last Date for Correction/Edit Form|
|Class 9th-10th||July 2017 (expected)||15 September 2017 (expected)||22 September 2017 (expected)||03 December 2017 (expected)|
|Class 11th-12th||July 2017 (expected)||26 October 2017 (expected)||05 November 2017 (expected)||09 December 2017 (expected)|
|Other Courses (Dashmottar)||July 2017 (expected)||26 October 2017 (expected)||05 November (expected)||09 December 2017 (expected)|
Official website of Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System of Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply UP Scholarship Online
- First of all visit the Official Website of UP scholarship which is “scholarship.up.nic.in”.
- If you are a new applicant then click on “Register” link to register yourself.
- If you are an existing user then you will need to click on “Login” button to proceed further.
- Then, fill the registration form with required details and in response, you will get your registration ID number.
- After login to your account, you can fill the application form.
- You will also need to upload your passport size photograph and other required documents (if required).
- Check all the filled details carefully and submit the form.
- On successful submission, you check the status from the official website.
How to Check your Status Online-UP Scholarship
- You can check the status of your submitted online application using scholarship official website which is “scholarship.up.nic.in”.
- To check the status you will need to visit the link “Application Status” and click on that link.
- Enter required details/registration number and you can check your current status of scholarship.
Documents Required for UP Scholarship 2017-18
All applicants who want to apply online for Uttar Pradesh scholarship they must have their Caste Certificate, Income Proof Certificate, and Permanent Residence address proof, date of birth Certificate, School or College Certificates, an affidavit as per requirement and passport size photo and scanned Signature.
|SL||Up Scholarship contact number/Help Line Toll-Free Numbers|
|1||Backward Class Welfare/पिछड़ा वर्ग कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0||18001805131|
|2||Minority Welfare/ अल्प-संख्यक कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0||18001805229|
|3||Social Welfare/ समाज कल्याण विभाग उ0प्र0||18004190001|
UP Scholarship (छात्रवृत्ति) 2017-18
|SL||UP Scholarship Student Registration (2017-18)||Click Below links|
|1||Postmatric scholarship Other than Intermediate Classes||Fresh applicants
|2||Postmatric scholarship Other State||Fresh applicants
|3||Login (After Registration) PreMatric (Class 9 and 10)||Fresh applicants
|4||Post-Matric Courses (Inside State OR Outside State)||Fresh applicants (Inside State/ Outside State)|
|5||Postmatric Courses Renewal||Renewal (Inside State)
Renewal (Outside State)
|6||Check Renewal Status & Due for renew||Check Renewal Status (17-18)
Due for Renewal List (17-18)
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Uttar Pradesh Scholarship-Online Form 2017-2018”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest update about ‘Uttar Pradesh Scholarship-Online Form’.